Grant of Licence to use the services
Subject to your acceptance of and full compliance with these Terms, SKYLARK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access its services for your non-commercial personal entertainment use only, by accessing the services through your web browser or applications provided by SKYLARK GLOBAL, authorized social networking websites, service providers or partners. You agree that you may not use the services for any other purpose, or copy or distribute the services.
Right to Terminate or Change services
Your usage using complete and continuing compliance. Any usage of these services in breach of those conditions will be handled as a breach of SKYLARK GLOBAL ENTERPRISES.
We reserve the right to terminate your access and usage of those services in the event that you violate these Conditions. In this event, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently stop the services without notice without accountability. In these cases, you may eliminate access to your Account, password, username, character, and you’ll forfeit all connected entitlements, such as Virtual Money, Virtual Goods (such as virtual vehicles, gear, factors, standings, rankings, evaluations, or some other electronic objects appearing in, originating out of or connected to the service programs ). You agree that these Terms will survive your Account for any reason or the termination of these professional services.
Our Right to Change or Update Services
SKYLARK GLOBAL reserves the right to change, remove, or update parts of its services without prior intimation or consideration of any sort. As a user you agree that any game functionalities, features, or provisions in the game options in the apps may be removed, changed, or updated without your consent. SKYLARK GLOBAL holds complete control of its products and may bring changes as and when required.
Our intellectual Property Rights
Any use of these materials appearing in the website or the services not authorized by these Terms is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other legislation, and might result in criminal prosecution or civil penalties.
Except for the limited right to access and use the services and the site, we do not grant or transfer to you any other rights of any kind, including any rights in any Virtual Currency, Virtual Goods (including virtual vehicles, equipment, points, standings, rankings, evaluations, or some other digital items appearing in, originating from or associated with this site), or some otherattributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the services or the site. No ownership rights of any kind, including any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, are assigned or transferred for you, by accessing or utilizing the services or this website, downloading content from or uploading material to this site, or by purchasing any Virtual Goods.
Except as explicitly permitted herein, without our written consent, you agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from this website or the services. All comments, feedback, tips, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to us in relation to the usage of these services is the property of SKYLARK GLOBAL. You agree that we can use, sell, exploit and disclose some of your comments in any fashion, without restriction and without compensation to you.
Intellectual Property Rights of Others
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names associated with the products or services that appear on or are referenced in this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All other product names and logos are the trademarks of their respective owners. In addition, other images, logos, pictures or other material may be trade names or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and may be protected by international copyright laws. We grant no right to copy or use any of these materials.
Virtual Currencies and Goods
The services might consist of virtual currency (“Virtual Money”), such as, but not restricted to money, points, standings, rankings, evaluations, or some other features emerging in, originating from or connected with this website, which might be obtained for real cash if you’re a legal adult in your state of residence. The services may also have virtual coins or gems, rankings, evaluations, chat time, or some other electronic things appearing in, originating out of or connected with this website (“Virtual Goods”) that might be bought from SKYLARK GLOBAL Technologies’ service programs for real world cash or traded for Virtual Money. Note that the virtual currency is only for the purpose of playing the game and cannot be redeemed into real currency.
You’ve got a limited revocable, non-transferable permit to utilize Virtual Currency and the Virtual Goods in this website and our solutions. But you don’t have any intellectual property right or permit title or right in or to some digital Money, Virtual Goods or any other characteristics associated with utilization of their services or this website; your best to purchase a particular quantity of solutions or Virtual Goods by paying with Virtual Money shall stay unaffected.
Irrespective of the way of transport, the indirect or direct redemption or exchange of Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency for real world cash, products or other things of worth from some other party is prohibited except where authorized within the solutions. Any effort to do this might lead to an immediate termination of your consumer Account and is in breach of the Terms and accessibility to potential legal actions, in addition to these services.
Any purchases of Virtual Currency from SKYLARK GLOBAL by you or Virtual Goods are closing. No refunds will be granted, except at SKYLARK GLOBAL’s discretion.
You own your content
The services can allow or entice you to talk or take part in blogs, message boards, online forums and other performance and might supply you with the chance to make, publish, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, and broadcast or broadcast content and stuff into SKYLARK GLOBAL through this website, including, without limitation, writings, text, images, comments, forum articles, chat articles, messages, communications, profiles, and personally identifiable data, tips, links, e-mails, songs, audio, images, pictures, images, movie, applications, tech, code and other content and data perceived, made accessible, or relegated to or in your services. Contains any comments, or suggestions, and may be offered by you or third parties that you may provide concerning additional the solutions, or this website, including any replies.
You’ve got sole responsibility on your own. We don’t pre-screen any submitted by anybody and we aren’t accountable for your own. We’ve got no duty to monitor or use. The terms apply to voice chat as well as text chat.
SKYLARK GLOBAL does not have any obligation screen to take, inspect, track, distribute, store, keep or delete any material that you post or submit in the apps or anywhere. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to post, remove or delete any that you submitted without notice for any reason at any moment to the website. We re-format, might proceed, distort, vague, edit, change or change notice to you and without accountability.
You waive any moral rights or rights of privacy or publicity you might have. If, for any reason, you’re deemed to have kept, under applicable law, any right, interest or title in or to any part of your own, you consent to and hereby do assign to SKYLARK GLOBAL your entire right, title and interest in as well as your own, without further consideration, below applicable patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark and other related laws or rights, in perpetuity.
User account and password
The services might be provided via a social networking site by which you might access this website to you. You might have the ability to use your user accounts or user ID of the site through. As an alternative, you might be asked to start an account (“Account”) right with SKYLARK GLOBAL by completing the registration procedure and providing accurate, accurate, current and complete information regarding yourself (“Registration Data”). You agree to promptly update. You may not get the services In case you have more than one Account to a social networking site. Some providers may ask that you make a username or character to prepare your Account. You may not impersonate a user or another person, try to find a password, other account information or other information from an individual, or collect or harvest email addresses or other info.
You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account data (like username and password ) and are accountable for all activities which occur under your Account. You’re also accountable for any losses or damages to any customers of their services, or some other parties caused by somebody else using your Account, with or without. You have to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or theft from your Account or breach of security. Your Account may be terminated if somebody uses it to take part in action that violates these Terms or is prohibited or wrong.
You may not use anyone else’s account password, username, or character, and you may not buy, sell, trade, rent, rent, permit, grant a security interest , move to or allow another individual to use your account password, username, character, Virtual Money, Virtual Goods (such as virtual vehicles, gear, factors, standings, rankings, evaluations, or some other electronic objects appearing in, originating from or connected with this website ).The website won’t cause any issue or conflict brought on by accounts sharing.
In app purchases and payments
You may be required to pay for certain services, including an exchange for Virtual Currency, a purchase of Virtual Goods, and upgrades. You must have a valid Account to pay for and participate in these services. You are responsible for all charges and usage on your Account, including applicable taxes, including all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account.
You may pay using the methods available for the particular services, including credit card, debit card, PayPal, or other similar payment accounts, and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose. When you provide credit card or other payment information, you represent that you are the authorized user of the credit card or other payment method. You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You must promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify us if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen. We may use a third party credit card updating service to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards provided by you. Customers who use a payment method other than credit card may incur an additional payment processing fee.
No Refund policy
In-app purchases are not refundable. SKYLARK GLOBAL follows no-refund policy for all in-app purchases.
We reserve the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal data for purposes of advertising by us or our partners and contractors. We may employ third parties for ad serving technologies who may use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through services.
We and these entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the App, including but not limited to your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information. This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the Apps.
Third-party ad serving technologies are integrated into the App, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, please do not use or access the Apps.
Rules of Conduct: Your Responsibilities
You are liable and responsible for all your tasks using this site and its services. You agree to follow posted forum guidelines and code of conduct on the fan page, game, and any official SKYLARK GLOBAL websites.
Your use of this website and the services is governed. The Rules of Conduct are illustrative and are not meant to be comprehensive. We reserve the right to determine what behavior might be a violation and to take proper actions as we consider necessary, including termination of your Account and exclusion from participation in the services. We reserve the right to alter the Rules of Conduct at any time to the extent that is in perspective of any remuneration or attribute by you just as well as reasonable.By accessing and using the services, you agree that you will not engage in, attempt or encourage any of the following activities:
- Cheat, or use, launch, develop, or distribute any spider, “bot,” “macro,” or other “cheat utility” software program or applications which are designed to cheat, hack, crack, interfere with, disrupt, or modify the intended operation and experience of the services
- Upload, disseminate or transmit files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar invasive software or programs designed to damage, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or disrupt the operation of the services, any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, or other users’ computers, or that launches any unauthorized script or other software
- Disrupt, attempt to, or otherwise assist in the disruption of any computer used to support the services or any other party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services
- Interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the services or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the services
- Restrict, disturb, disrupt or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the services, for example, by repeatedly posting the same message or excessive posts within chat rooms (“flooding”), disrupting the flow in chat rooms by hitting the return key repeatedly, inputting excessively large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using of excessive “shouting” (all caps), or “spamming.”
No commercial use
- Reproduce, transmit, sell, use or exploit the services or this site for commercial purposes that are not expressly authorized in these Terms, including use as a cyber café, computer gaming center, network play over the Internet, gaming network, or connection to an unauthorized server that emulates the game experience
- Use the services or this site to advertise, market, or promote any goods, services, website, pyramid scheme, or other multi-tiered marketing scheme; solicit funds or goods; or solicit anyone to join or become a user of any other website or other organization
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication as an individual user, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, surveys, contests, chain letters, junk email, spam, other unsolicited messages, or other commercial activities
No fraudulent use
- Use the services or this site for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or foreign laws, regulations, ordinances or treaties
- Impersonate another person or user, create a false identity, trick, defraud or mislead SKYLARK GLOBAL or any users, for any purpose, including misleading others to attempt to access an Account, user name, password, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, or any personal information about a user
- Create an Account based on information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete
- Make improper use of SKYLARK GLOBAL support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Disguise or mislead any person as to the source of your or other information you submit or use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the services or this site
- Collect, gather, harvest (in an automated manner or otherwise), disclose, reveal or use in any manner the Account, user name, password, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, or any personal information about another individual, including address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate the individual.
No unauthorized use
- Host, or intercept, emulate or redirect the proprietary communication protocols used by SKYLARK GLOBAL in connection with the services and this site, regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation and reverse engineering, or create derivative works of the services or this site, in whole or in part
- Copy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse assemble, or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) related to the services and this site
- Modify, impair, disrupt, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the services and this site, including adding unauthorized components or modifying this site or the online game experience
- Use any third-party software or other means that intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through this site
- Frame or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information on this site, or cover, remove, obliterate, obscure or obstruct any notice, banner, advertisement, proprietary notices or labels, or any portion of the services or this site
- Remove, obscure, or alter notices of copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights affixed to any or this site
- Sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of any
- Purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, transfer to or allow any other person to use or access your Account, password, user name, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, whether or not in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value; or offer, advertise, market, or promote any of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to alter these Conditions at any moment and whatsoever. We’ll try to provide you advance notice of any change in these Terms by sending a message telling you, and by posting on this website. We reserve the right to make adjustments as depending on our sole discretion. You agree to check this website for info and conditions that govern the use of this website and their services, and also to read any adjustments. Utilizing our services become effective and constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. You don’t have permission to utilize the professional services if you don’t consent to these Conditions and you have to immediately discontinue any use of these services.
Terminating Your Account
When we terminate your Account, you may eliminate access to your Account, password, username, character, and you’ll forfeit all associated entitlements, such as those quantities of digital Money for which you haven’t paid in actual cash, Virtual Goods (such as virtual vehicles, gear, factors, standings, rankings, evaluations, or some other electronic things appearing in, originating from or connected with this website ).
You might be asked to start an Account straight by providing information regarding yourself and completing the enrollment procedure. The providers may be provided via a social networking site through to you. Information is subject to the policies of the social networking website. By utilizing or accessing a game, program, or action on this website, you could be granting the social networking site permission to talk about any other information and your email address .
We utilize this information for other functions, rules, game management and authentication, copy protection, account blocking, in addition to system.
By using and accessing this website and also the services, you agree to our collection and use of your private information, including the transport of the information by SKYLARK GLOBAL and its affiliates for usage, processing and storage. Within these services, Additionally, we might supply communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages to you.
Third-Party Data Collection and Use of End-User Information:
When you utilize a SKYLARK GLOBAL Technologies’ services through a Third Party Platform–such as Facebook–you permit us to collect information. You allow us to get information contained in cookies placed on your own device from the Third Party Platform as allowed by the conditions of privacy preferences and your agreement . We can share this info as allowed by the conditions of privacy preferences and your agreement together with the Third Party Platform. We’ll share some of this information we gather with sellers and service providers working with us to encourage the operations of our cellular program from you. By way of instance, we utilize a service to also help us organize mobile and website application analytics and advertising tracking.
The Information we collect:
To register for a SKYLARK GLOBAL account, you must supply us with contact info and accounts information, as follows:
Account information, such as your account name and password (that is encrypted); and Contact info, specifically your email address, that is used to reset password.
The basic information is necessary for us to offer you the services that are requested, and you won’t be able to use our services, if you refuse to present information.
Additionally, you might edit your profile such as head portrait, title, sex, date of birth, dwelling area and contact info that is additional. Profile will guarantee you a much better experience of our solutions and you will be deemed as providing your approval to the process profile should you opt to edit the profile. SKYLARK GLOBAL accounts authorization protects your information. You need to keep your password secure and don’t disclose it.
Data you provide us to use the services:
You might have to give personal data while utilizing our services. The situations include, to be particular:
Mobile number: To be able to secure your accounts, for example accounts safety verification, accounts retrieval and reset, we’ll collect your number. In case you’ve agreed and verified to get push notifications, we will send text messages regarding revenue, our promotions or any other info you might be considering to you. Please contact us in [email protected] GLOBAL.com if you have any queries or would like to decline receiving push notifications;
Customer support: To be able to respond to your query or service request, We’ll gather your basic info (like the match you play, and the modes of playing etc.), contact info, your communicating record, and also the purchase background document (for retrieving password).
Data about your device
When you use the services, we may automatically collect some device-related information accordingly, to be specific:
- Device data, including the operating system and its version, hardware and software versions, ISP and browser type, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and other regional settings, unique device IDs and similar unique identifiers, screen resolution, other device attributes or similar settings; and
- Data collected by your device, including geographic location, network environment information, device preference settings, and other data you allow us to collect by enabling permissions in your device’s setting.
User behavior data
When you use the services, we may automatically collect some information about your behavior, to be specific:
- Operation record, namely the record of your use of the services, including the time spent on the app, Game information, including game name, zone name, server name, role name, role level, virtual currency and other items in the game, friend list, group list
- Payment information, including order number and purchased product, purchase history, amount, currency, payment status, delivery information
- Communication information, including your comments in the game, your current status, the content you post on the forum and other your communications and interactions with others
- Preference choice information, namely your preference settings, including preferred language, font, color, the game you play, the browsed advertisement; and
- Other related information, including the monitoring data of availability and quality of the services, loading errors and bugs.
How We Use Your Personal Data:
Depending on the purpose, the basis for the processing of your information may be, Our interest that is legitimate and your approval.
Our interest could be:
- Improvement of our goods and solutions: more our business interests to help us better understand your requirements and expectations and therefore improve our products and services for our customers’ benefit.
- Fraud prevention: to guarantee payment is complete and free of misappropriation and fraud.
- Securing our centers: to maintain our facilities are continually improving and used to ensure they’re working properly and to provide services safe and secure.
- The performance of a contract
- Motives by which a processing is required by legislation.
- To provide services and optimize user experience and our products
Our data processing that is subsequent intends to optimize user experience and our products. If you refuse processing to be conducted by us, you may not Have the Ability to work with better products and solutions:
- To improve the services along with your experience, we will process your operation document, device data, taste information gathered from survey, communication information, payment information and monitoring data of accessibility and quality of the services; and
- To provide social features and improve your game experience, we may process your preference information gathered from questionnaires, game info, preference choice information and data.
Upon your confirmation, we may do the following things:
- To send you the information in which you may be interested, including activity notification and promotional advice, we may process your account info, private basic information and data related to client support
- To conduct promotions, contests, surveys and offerings, we may process your account info, data associated with client support and your taste information collected from questionnaire; and
- To assess the effectiveness of survey, advertising and campaign actions, we may process your account information, operation record and payment info.
- To ensure the security of data and the services
We may use the information which we gather to verify your accounts and actions, suppress against dangerous activities, detect and protect against junk information and other malicious actions, and strengthen the security of your personal data inside and external SKYLARK GLOBAL products. To satisfy our obligations information may be processed by us for the following functions:
- To monitor and protect services against fraud behavior, for example robot accessibility, illegal add-ons, we may process your account information, device information, network environment information, functionality record and match info;
- To keep healthy social environment, and limit communication against illegal topics and articles, we may embrace automatic technology and process your account information and communication information to detect, filter and block forbidden content in black listing; and
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access and protect your transaction from fraud, then we may process your account information, private essential data, payment information, apparatus data, network environment information and the data associated with customer support..
Your Personal Data safety
We will NOT share or disclose your personal data with any other commercial entity, organization or individuals, except for the following situations:
- With your consent. We may disclose sharing or disclose your personal data when you provide us with your consent to do so;
- Law enforcement bodies and courts. We disclose information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement body’s request. We also disclose such Information to third parties:
- in connection with fraud prevention activities;
- where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- to protect our rights and the rights and safety of others; and
- as otherwise required by law.
SKYLARK GLOBAL secures data of your game at any given point of time and we do not share any of the game data with users or third parties. The data is secured solely for the purpose of keeping your game sessions and your acquisition of the virtual goods and currencies updated. We do not record voice chats and they are not saved in our servers. The conversation happened on voice chats are not reproducible and Ludo King does not hold any sort of liability regarding the content of conversation happening in the voice chats. You own complete responsibility for voice chat as your own content. Users use the service of voice chat on their own discretion.
Note that SKYLARK GLOBAL Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for reparation of any damages caused by intentional or accidental share of data like personal mobile number, email, or social media accounts by self or other users on the apps. SKYLARK GLOBAL never discloses personal data of its fellow players to other players, nor your data can be obtained or scraped through the game apps. SKYLARK GLOBAL also is not responsible for any data acquisition by any user from the social media accounts of the respective SKYLARK GLOBAL app user. We encourage users to secure their identity and not to share the above mentioned personal data with online users to maintain the privacy of their data.
If you wish to use any of the rights described below, you may contact us at any time by emailing us at [email protected] GLOBAL.com We process and answer your requests without undue delay and in any event within one month of our receipt of the request unless a longer period is required due to the complexity of the request. In this case, our response time can be up to three months in total as permitted by the GDPR.
Right to request access
You have the right to request access into the data that we are processing on you, including information about:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- The envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored
- Furthermore, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. Please note that the access may be restricted in case of intellectual property or trade secrets.
The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation when the data are processed based on the balancing-of interest rule of the GDPR. In this case, we will cease the processing unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. We will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose after the objection. Please note that if you exercise this right, your user license to use the App will cease automatically.
Right to rectification and erasure
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data erased where one of the following grounds applies:
The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
If you have withdrawn your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing.
TIf you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law.
The personal data have been unlawfully processed or the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services
Please note that your right to erasure may be limited if the data are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
The right to restriction
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing in certain circumstances. If you have the right to restriction, we will only process your data with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or to protect a person or important grounds of public interest
The right to withdraw consent
If we have asked for your consent to our processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing of the data for which you have withdrawn consent, unless we have a legal obligation to keep some or parts of your data.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent, your user license to use the App will cease automatically.
The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Acceptance of the terms